Friday, January 4, 2013

Fashion Stencils Create Awesome Designs on Jeans

The thing about someone like me who loves to decorate is that we decorate everything! And I mean anything and everything!
In this instance, that includes clothing. Jeans in particular! Jeans with designs on them has become a new fashion trend and I've been watching those designs get more and more elaborate an sassy.










I thought they were way too cute, so I developed my own designs for clothing. Now I'm decked with glam everywhere I go and I can't count the number of times I've been stopped by someone asking "Where did you get the cute jeans?".

These designs are now produced in my new line of "Attitude Fashion Stencils". Ranging from sweet to outrageous, there's something for everyone!

Stenciling clothing is easy! Click the link to see how.

Now, once your stenciling is done, glam your jeans even further by gluing on sparkly gems!

Mind you, this new line of fashion stencils isn't just for jeans! Dress up that plain little black dress, down the front or sleeves of a jacket, on the back of a coat or ski set....dress up your work out clothes and how about that plain robe you have been sick of?

And then? (You know me!)...use that design on walls, furniture, cabinetry and more! 

14 new designs on the website at Attitude Stencils.

http://www.victorialarsen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment