Friday, June 8, 2012

New Raised Plaster Trim Designs Stencils for Furniture Sparks New Project

I love re-doing furniture. There's just something about taking something worn out and considered "discardable" and making it something to love again.

I found this solid wood, round table at the flea market and instantly, my new
Raised Plaster Tremont Furniture Border Stencils came to mind for the trim on this table. Not only was I delighted at the sight of this aged treasure, but also at the price! He gave it to me for a song...(OK, not literally, but I would have paid him in music too!).

My Plaster Tremont Furniture border stencils are perfect for wrapping around the upper trim to create ornamental detail on this plain table. Don't you think? Then maybe I'll use the Raised Plaster Tremont Element Stencils in the center of the top of the table.

Watch the progress!


No comments:

Post a Comment